I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

youth is starting, Tim Horton's has started serving potato bacon soup, i have new socks, Darrell has the body that rocks the party, i need to drive to Winnipeg tonight, i haven't had supper, someone stole my favorite clipboard, my son is sick, we are out of noodles, i want a new car, there is a blanket on my chair, my office is a mess, i did an oil change, i got asked to help kill chickens, i watch lost, Pennzoil and Chev go together very well, my socks are black, they fit nice!







catch that one?

4 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

catch what one? that you don't like Penzoil or Chev? That you want a new car? That my body rocks the party? Yes.

4:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm... that your socks match LIAR!!!! Ummm... I mean well not true. If so you must becoming a true Man a toe bite.

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

i assumed they were either two different shades of black, or that he was not wearing them, just commenting on some of his black socks...

10:15 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

your socks DO NOT MATCH

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home