I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

today so far

got up, grabbed PDub and jumped into the truck. backed up to the trailer and hooked up, drove to the dump and emptied the last remnants of our sewer back up festival, (mmmmm stinky) then drove over to the church where mandy was mentoring a worship team! grabbed her, Silas, and Lydia Parrott (kids pastor) and went out for lunch. got home and tried my new dukes of hazzered ps2 game ($3.00 at a garage sale) Mandy went to a movie with Lydia (year one)(apparently it is stinkin hilarious) Mandy came home and i went out to the garage to practise welding (that was fun) came in , had a bath, made and ate supper (roasted chicken sandwiches) put PDub in bed and turned on a movie (wrath of Khan) and picked up the computer to type a long over due blog entry. here is my point, I DID NOT PICK UP MY NEW MOTORCYCLE TODAY!! the current owner is hard to get ahold of. he wont take my money. I SHALL TRAP HIM TOMORROW!! mark my words.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I suggest a dead animal on a stick, and when he goes to grab the animal, a net springs up to trap him. And then, when his droids cut open the net so they fall to the ground, make sure you DON'T worship the golden one, no matter how shiny he is (and he will be shiny).

8:11 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

I suggest stalking. That always gets results (although I don't think restraining orders would help you to get your bike...)

12:21 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I don't think a restraining order would stop Peter anyway.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home