I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

this is how you break it down.

i learned that if you put on the passenger side header first, then you cut your hand removing the header so you can put the drivers side on first!
I learned that when you tilt the engine with a floor jack to fit the drivers side header, with the car up on ramps, you end up using an engine hoist after the engine falls off the floor jack almost catching your fingers between the mount and the perch.
I learned that header bolts, when dropped, bounce off heads and vanish!
i learned that you can dump a motorcycle onto your wife's car and break off a mirror just because you want to get a socket on the far side of the bike but you don't want to walk around it, so instead you lean over top of it and tip it (and you) right over!

I learned that there is a limit to how much of my own stupidity i can dish out before i disgust myself and head inside to bed!

go watch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Yikes. Watch yourself dude!

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Glad you still have all your digits, if not your peace of mind. If it gets too frustrating, you might have to just sell the car and be done with it! :D Don't worry, I'm not serious!

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home