I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

1975 chev halfton

its 7:45 am
why am I up? I dont know, I just woke up. My boy is still sleeping and so is my wife but I am up.Oh well. Everyone was over at my house lastnight and it was fun. I always love a party so thius was right up my alley! I am slowley becoming healthy again (bad cough and a wease) but it aint hapining fast enough. Today my wife is going out to get the next Harry Potter book. This is a big deal for her and I am glad for her! I dont read many books but I do have a few favrouts! I like "The raft" i read it about once a year "All quiet on the western front" Also about once a year "Old Yeller" I tend to read about 2 or 3 ministery books a month. they all tend (although not always) to be youth related.
So there
I do so read! And you thought I dident!
I once bought a 1975 chev pickup in saskatoon for $400 I drove it to Regina and it took 3 days to get it there (a 3 hr trip) It cooked the fuel pump and had to do a side of the road fix! I then soled it to Chris Ulriksen and his brother Darrell (Chris will never read this cuz he is too good for all of us!) who promptly tried to drive it back to saskatoon with me and his brother in it loaded with everything they owned and my motorcycle (we thought that one through) This is funny cuz it only had 2 bucket seats out of a car in it to sit on! Darrell has 1 butcheek on a seat and thats all! We killed the camshaft on the way back so Cheiss and Darrell had to rebuild the top of the engine!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I still lean to one side when I sit. I hate Saskatoon

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home