I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

its bin a long time!



For all you faithful blog checkers, I am sorry for the long wait between blogs! I have bin busy! But I am here now. So let me tell you some of the things that have happened since the last time we talked.
First thing to change is that I sold my Honda accord. It went to a good home with a girl at my youth group. It was over due and even though I liked the car well enough, I was glad to see someone else totally loves it. I love happy endings!
Second.
In the next week my truck died a spectacular death! The truck gasped its last on a hill just off 4th st. I had my headphones on (because of an earlier fire that killed the CD player in the truck)(the end was near and I knew it!) when I heard a loud bang and that was it! No more truck! I just striped what I wanted out of it and called a guy to come get it. So he did! In the space of a week, I went from 4 cars to 2 cars! Wikkidcool!
Third
I’m a new uncle again! I now have 5 nieces and 2 nephews both boys hail from the Scott side and one of the nieces is the new one pics to follow some day!
Forth
I now lead the c&c in my church! It looks like it will be fun! I went the first time yesterday and it was a blast! Cool!
So that will about do it for this chapter. I will leave you with pics of both departed autos so we may all morn together………………………sigh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

"The nephews are on Scott's side"???
1-What about chris?
2-Why does that make it sound like we are married?

9:59 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

Sorry Mandy, I couldn't resist.

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

duncan, we shall miss thee. Also, um...Accord we'll miss you too. But at least the truck went out spectacularly. If a vehicle is going to die, that should be the way.

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home