I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

the last thing a hamburger ever sees!


I think that canned pears are the best canned fruit! Close behind are peaches!
I think that chunky peanut butter is the best kind!
I think that diet cola is the best cola!
I think that chocolate and peanut butter is the perfect combination!
I think that pralines and cream is the best ice cream!
I think that mobil 1 is the best synthetic oil!
I think that candy is better than no candy!
I think that the zoo has lots of different kinds of poop!
I think that socks should never match!
I think that jeans are the most comfy!
I think that black is better than white!
I think that summer is too hot!
I think that people are fun!
I think that no people is not as fun as people!
I think that camping is the perfect vacation!
I think that Canada is not all cold, flat, or full of maple trees!
I think that I should have some supper!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I think I agree

12:16 AM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Except I still don't like peanut butter

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home