I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

pet peeves


For 2 weeks I have had the opportunity to hear different people talk about how the opposite sex views them! Not in the visual sense cuz the conversation would only be one word long for the girls referring to the guys “often”, but instead the conversation is about what the other sex must be thinking. Girls, I’m here to tell you that you are so off base you cant even see the dimond! No guy has ever thought as in-depth about any thing as you want to give him credit for! We are simple people with simple thoughts; this is why the biggest thing we want out of life IS A CAR! That doesn’t sound simple to you? Do you know what I would do if I had stupid amounts of money? I WOULD BUY A CAR! Girls would open businesses or start college funds; girls would help people in other countries or perhaps make some investments for the future. I would need a girl to tell me to do that, I would not come up with that on my own, that is why God put woman on this plaint, to help men! This is not sexist, rather it puts woman higher up the men like a baby is helpless with out there mom, men are hopeless without someone to help (if you are offended by this then quit reading and go back to your veggies). MEN ARE DUMB! There I said it



Here’s another peeve of mine, if you have ever bin known to say that “insert name here is intimidated by me” YOU ARE WRONG! THEY DON’T THINK ARGUING WITH YOU IS WORTH THE HASSLE! People just want you to go away. If you ever catch yourself saying that people find you intimidating, then you must ask yourself if anything you have done could make people aggravated with you 100% of the time the ansoure is yes!

And breathe

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I agree. People argue about the stupidest things too, and then wonder why people don't want to talk to them. Some days, I don't like people.

5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home