I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

1990 ford mustang GT


Yesterday I was at work and I found out that i am really no good at being by my self at the church. I got into youth ministry cuz I wanted to work with people (youth) and not to sit at a desk all day. Now, this propelled me to get my work done quick so as to free myself up for going out with a youth (Sam) to get him a motorcycle. I did everything I needed to do and left. Church work is a whole lot of work! Everything is in need of prep all the time and there is very little time to do it in. Sigh

The point of this story is that I called Sam at noon to tell him that he had the bike, but in doing so I managed to wake him up! Now this is ok cuz he is young and it is summer and he works at night. I wonder when it stopped being ok for me to do this? I like sleep, I do! I also work at night often. And unlike Chris U. I actually spent the time to read peoples blogs. I am a very busy man. I want to sleep till noon! Bahhhhh
Sigh

Enter Darrell U. he has bin woken up by a phone call from me at 4 pm! 4!! I clamed innocents He should have bin up! I waited till I was sure everyone must be up….. But he wasn’t! Sigh

I once had a 1990 ford mustang! It was black and had a big v8. It was a 5 speed and did a very good burnout! My first real fast hotrod! It ended up getting vandalized and even after it got fixed; it was never the same again. So I sold it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

I can't sleep till noon if I try. I wish I could some days but that ability left me with my teen years.

6:39 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I still like to sleep til noon...it's not really the hour, so much as just sleeping until I wake up on my own, no alarm. That's what I like. I also take naps (hence 4pm wake up time).

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home