I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

1989 dodge carravan

Sorry it has bin so long since I actually added to this. I have big doing daddy things and not bin inclined to do this. Yesterday I watched the best show on earth. Lost, is a show that I just love. It has the right amount of comedy and drama mixed with suspense. But. One thing I am beginning to want is a show that wraps up a big plot item before the end of the season. Lost has 7 or 8 major plots going and it did not wrap any of them up! Instead it gave us a doosey (taken from the word Duisenberg (a luxury car company in the 30s) of a plot twist! It was intriguing but also a little frustrating! Now instead of us having some juke little thing to talk about till September, we must all stare at each other for 2 more months, saying nothing!! I want lost to come back on now!!!! If they don’t solve some of the story in the next season, than I will be irate and probably blog it!


ARBITRATOR: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonalds.
AVOIDABLE: Wat a bullfighter tried to do.
BERNADETTE The act of torching a mortgage.
BURGLARIZE What a crook sees with.
CONTROL: short, ugly inmate.
COUNTERFEITERS: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets.
ECLISE: What an English barber does for a living.
EYEDROPPER: A clumsy ophthalmologist.
HEROES: What a guy in a boat does.
LEFTBANK: What the robber did when his bag was full of money.
MISTY: How golfers create divots.
PARADOX: Two physicians.
PARASITES: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
PHARMACIST: A helper on the farm.
POLARIZE: What penguins see with.
PRIMATE: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV.
BELIEF: What trees do in the Spring.
RUBBERNECK: What you do to relax your wife.
SELFISH: What the owner of a seafood store does.
SUDAFED: Brought litigation against a government official.


I once had a 1989 dodge caravan that I bought for $3.00 (not a misprint three dollars) and fixed it up and soled it for $2500.00
Good for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

Are you talking about the one that you paid $3 for so that you could sell it for the owners who were going overseas?

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

I'm not reading any more of your posts until you learn to spell "sold" properly. Sheesh.

12:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home