I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

1978 chev halfton

So, here I sit waiting for a class at the church to start and I am tired. I got lots of sleep last night so it must be because I am a little under the weather. My efforts last night to replace a window in the truck have failed so I will try again tomorrow. My garage is a place of peace for me. I love cars and working on them. The time spent in the garage helps center me. Lots of prep for ministry gets done there. Lots of bible study’s get planed there and sometimes I actually get a car finished
But not last night. I was sick so I spent my time installing a 40 amp relay for my headlights (makes them WAY brighter) not exactly technical but at least it was basic……… or whatever

I once had a 1978 Chevy half ton that was brown and ran good. It did a good burnout and I installed LOTS of lights on it! I soled it to John Petkau and that was the last good Chevy I ever owned
Chevy sucks
Jeff is a prude

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

Was that the one you did a burnout in while I was sick? Cause I hated that truck. I gagged for 20 minutes trying not to throw up from the smell.

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

See, breaking the window gave you some peace. I did a good thing. If you ever want to have some more peace, let me come over, there are at least seven more chances for peace on that truck alone

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home