I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

1986 prelude

so today i did $140.00 worth of oil changes on my cars! why so much? Cuz they all got a fully synthetic oil change sept for my f150 cuz its too old and it leaks. kinda like scott. anyhoo, the reason i did synthetic is cuz it is a much better oil than standerd minerial oil, some people think it is just a wast of money but to them i say "stupid veggys" It dosent mean anything but it offends some and if your offended then you must have a good reason! Right?
i used moble 1 I believe it to be the best oil on the planit so i used it! synthetis oil never louses its viscosity.......ever. it only gets dirty. but never breakes down. All mineral oil breakes down at 75 hrs running time or between 3-5 thousand k if you do the math accounting for sitting at red lights and in the case of chevy, sitting as a mechanic scrubs her/his head figguring out what the stupid engineere was thinking when he put that peace there!! synthetic is just beter. some people use it for more time than mineral oil but that is not wise cus dirt is still dirt
I once bought a 1986 prelude. It had 2 carbs and it was fast (kinda, it was front wheel drive fast wich is to say slow!) I only drove it once and soled it the next day cuz i was bored of it
am I weired?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Go synthetic oil. Woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo!!!

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

So I should change my regular oil every 5-10 km right?
Wait...
I'm not Chris!
HA

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home