I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, August 15, 2005

I used doritos


Sometimes I just love a penutbutter and banana sandwich. Now is one of those times. Problem! I don’t have any bananas. So the question is what is the next best thing? Jam? Cheese? A new car? I don’t think any of it will replace the banana, so I will just move on to onions. Red onions are the best tasting onion but they make your burps smell so bad that after one particularly bad instance, I swore off them for always. We can’t be smelling bad you know! So in there stead I have substituted bacon. Now, bacon is one of. the foods that I think tastes better when it is fake, turkey bacon is better than real cuz it is all meat and no fat. This is not a health concern, but instead this is a point in flavor. If you have the opportunity to eat eggs then they should always and only be done, over easy, scrambled, hardboiled, or cooked in something. Everything else is gross! Sometimes eggs go with stake! Stake is a food that is hard to wreck! So don’t!
Why do people paint there tow nails? You just put shoes on

Thats right, My wife is out and I used Doritos in the place of lettuce!
Im just no good on my own!

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

WOW...you have derailed!

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home