I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, December 03, 2007

and my feet are cold


this is facing the counter with your back to the front door
the sink was here
the stove was againsed the wall that is not here anymore
sigh
i have no kitchen, it is actually in a dumpster in my backyard. here is the interesting thing, after looking at layers of wallpaper that was under cood panniling that was painted at least 2 times, we found good sheetrock. there are also some electrical suprises but nothing money wont fix! we did find NEW WIRING in some plases so that is great but things like hidden switches and live bare live wires that go no where. it kinda reminds me of my first jeep. just ask chris about that one. any way, our appliances are in the living room and our washer and dryer are in the way

here is some pics

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics... I love this stuff.

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home