I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

we had 63 teens show up to go tubing! this is awesome. we were leaving at 6:30 and load everyone into a bus and role! this is awesome. we had a 12 passenger van and a 8 passenger minivan for overflow. this is awesome. i got a call at 6:10 saying the bus that we were depending on was not going to run. this is NOT awesome. we had 63 teens and seating for 20 we also had 4 leaders but that is another story, (supposed to have 12) i begged borrowed and stole every car, van, truck, or what ever else came in the parking lot. we ended up with enough seating for everyone with 2 seats left over! this is awesome.

is anyone selling a 15 passenger van? I'm looking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monty P said...

Just for the record, I have read all your blogs, so I'm not a bum. Just because I read them all in one day means nothing.

Just because I can never remember my username means nothing, too.

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

wow, that is sucky. busses are dumb and should be set on fire or driven at high speeds into planes, which I have no particular problem with, but they do blow up real good. But that's just my opinion.

7:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home