I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Friday, October 31, 2008

guess who didn't show up for the meeting!

I guess it is OK. Im going to Bill Cosby tonight. so "Chris" will have to see me at some later date!
it dose frustrate me though. this kid could become a leader. he could become someone who has influence and credibility. as it is, he has none.
the part i hate the most, he reminds me waaaaaay to much of myself when i was young. You ever had that? you meet a kid and he or she is a mess, but it sure is a familiar mess. i do think he is more extreme than i was, (not rosy glasses, i never did what he is famous for) but it is still way to similar! i got better. he will too.
gotta go see Bill Cosby for the 3rd time
see ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Enjoy Bill, you lucky dog you.

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home