I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

rubberducks and toenail clippings





Mandy bought a car! i dragged it home, got an engine, it is at the engine builder, bought wheels, (pick up tomorrow) got a body shop to do what needs to be done, put on a new steering wheel, got some new seats, found someone to recover them, rebuilt the rad (cuz i pit a ratchet threw it and made it leak)reinstalled the rad, built a battery plate, Mandy picked a new colour, (dark green) installed a mirror on the passenger door, sent my son to kindergarten! what did you do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

When were these pictures taken? Because that definitely looks like your dad and sister and brother-in-law in them

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

I got someone else to replace the ball joints and tie rod ends on my car....

Hope Mandy enjoys the new ride!

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home