I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, October 26, 2009






these are some pics of the progress on the maverick. body and interior.
it is at a shop being safetied right now. it only needed a new seat some body work and a break job. this might seem like a lot but it really isn't. i got a new seat with the car and the body work was done for less money than a weekend at a hotel.
this car will be striped of its motor and transmission very soon. the transmission will be rebuilt with the biggest shift kit i can buy and a new motor is almost finished being built. then new paint and we will be ready to go!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous finchie said...

and a 3500 stall torque converter? I would highly recommend something up there. My truck was never the same after my first one exploded and I put in a lower stall.

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home