I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

my wifes love language

meatloaf! that's it. now i do make the best meatloaf. Scotties doesn't even come close. i actually order it at restraints because i want to be judgmental (i am a christian after all) and there is no denying it. mine is far better. dot even tell me about all the great meatloaf you make. with that secret ingredient. it is always the same ingredient. it is ether onion soup base, or it is barbecue sauce with Dijon mustard. to both of those i flick a booger. it isn't secret if it is printed on the back of a mix box.
mine is the best because it has 3 major differences than yours. i will only give you one fur-sure ingredient and then a hint. the fur-sure ...... 3 eggs for every 2 pounds of meat. cant be made in one pound quantities. as for the hint reg. the other 2 ingredients ...... cant be bought in a regular grocery store, you probably don't have them in your house, and they make my meatloaf better than yours! so there!

Mandy knows it and loves me because of it.

now everyone come over for supper.

3 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

I use oats.

matin

5:01 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I like meatloaf, but today I had thai food. Mmmm...thai food.

10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Finchie said...

I had meatloaf at your home and I must say it was the best meatloaf I have ever consumed. Really... I kid you not.

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home