I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, April 12, 2010

the reson i am the way i am on the day i am on! am I?

i had a big night tonight, i had a very good friend come over and help me install the transmission in my Maverick!............................. twice...............................and it is still not in!

first, i went to my shop like this ..................
then this happened ..............................
so here is the comprehensive issue
do not worry, money will fix this. see, i have all the solutions



actually, my plan will be to see if there is a different fly wheel i need. then if that wont work, i will laith down the fly wheel. if that wont work i will buy a new torque converter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

Just buy a workign vehicle in the first palce and you will not have all this frustration!

flexse

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

So, has money solved the problem yet?

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home