I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

sssssssh!

i have bin pondering the reasining behind cultural taboos and have cut one of my most deeply ingrained taboo from my personal repetwar to shair with you! I dont want to talk on the bus cuz I think it is rude! I dont even want to make a sound! not even music! I know this makes no sence but it is a deeply ingrand habit of mine! ssssssh! no talking! Now, i am not a quiet person normaly but this one time I dont make a sound! so today i tried something new! I said hi to someone and then listend to a set of headphones for the whole trip! about 45 minuts! 2 things happened! #1 i was totally uneassy the whole trip (i think this might be because i like to know what is going on around me and the music ended that) #2 the trip seamed to go much faster! and then i played a trick on Jeff Ulriksen! but you will have to ask him about that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I find busses are often full of uncomfortable silence, and most people are annoyed by the few people who feel they have to fill the bus with their loud talking. It's kinda weird.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home