I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1989 honda accord

Today I got another car! It begs the question, why?! Well here is the anser! Cuz! See, some people collect books! others collect bottle caps or matchbooks, and still others collect rocks! Me?I collect cars! now some may ask about how i afford to collect cars seeing as they all cost money! right? most of the cars im my stable have been free! as well as this one! so there you have it! my cars are worthless! or atleast valueless! this is a car that needs work
it will be kinda fun to see how long it takes me to do it! Then i will sell it! cool
it is a 1989 honda accord
it needs a cluch, 4 tires, new battery, some plastic inside, and a new front bumper!
it has power everything and is a 5 speed
cool!
cars are fun
i got a new car
hhhhhyea!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

You change cars faster than I change underwear...wait, no, I didn't say that. Aaaggh!

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home