I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

go figure!

So, here it is! The news you have been (so there Darrell and Rachael) waiting for is finally here! Last Saturday, I bought another truck! I know I know, that is so out of character for me but you must believe me. I did it! I got another one!! With Duncan’s untimely departure, I now introduce you to Jughead!! Jughead is a 1995 ford f150 with an inline 6 cylinder and a t5 5speed tranny! He has no air-conditioning but the windows do role down so I am just fine! It has no tape deck or cd player but it does have an am/fm radio and no floor mats! Future plans call for a short through shifter, a k&n cold air intake and filter, a cd player, floor mats, some minor body work, new tires and a loud exhaust!! I am so predictable!
Now the odd part! The truck is a color that I did not think anyone liked! I expected it to be mocked and savagely ridiculed! Everyone loves it!!!! Even a guy from a hotrod shop I deal with came running out and commented on how much he loved it! Cool! Whatevv.
It is kinda a blueie purpleie more purple than blue blue but not quite, purple truck. And people like the color! Heh
Cool

4 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I still say, a large white "S" on the hood. And the crown hat. It would totally work!

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

I always thought that Darrel would have a car named Jughead.

6:26 PM

 
Blogger braderick said...

well sonofagun...sounds like a mighty fine truck you got yourself there.

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

IT HAS A PINK STRIPE!!!!

3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home