I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

chris got a new car!


Sometimes working with school organizations is frustrating. Aaaah well. So, today I bought a new car. The purpose of it is to sell to a friend. (Chris) it is nice, it’s silver, and kinda unassuming. It is kinda like a bread and butter sandwich. It works, and that’s all. It’s a 1991 Pontiac grandprix. 4 door and silver. It has a steering wheel and some windows. It has a motor and tranny. All in all, it is a good car if you want nothing more than cheep transportation. That it will do!
I had some taco time today, gotta stop doing that. It just aint good.
Last night I saw fun with dick and Jain. That was funny! The whole movie can be summed up in one quote. “You’re all up in my goodies!”
Someone should go see Randy Gay. He is in the foothills hospital cuz he got hit by a car! I went to see him, and he is one busted dude!
That’s all for now!
Congrats to the AUC men’s socker team

3 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

sure. you take a picture of the good side...

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

Dick and Jan e was an awesome movie! Andrea and I roared all the way through it.

8:14 PM

 
Blogger braderick said...

i want my cds back

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home