I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

people need to smile more! So Says I!

So tonight I will be back on the road where one thing is sure, there won’t be any tomatoes. Tomatoes are not something you would tend to find on the road but I used to say that about pig heads and then a hole truck full of them flipped in Edmonton a few years back and my understanding of what you do and do not see on the road was for ever changed. But still the likelihood of seeing tomatoes on the road is very unlikely. On the same note you would think that finding only one shoe on the road would be unlikely at best but often you do find only one shoe. I also got hit in the windshield with a fish once. Sask. If anyone was wondering. I think that people with large lawns are glutens for punishment. Also people with long hair, is it ever handy? Short hair is! I think people who like to eat raw fish are lazy! People who need stuff should be able to get stuff! Profound and profane are awfully close! (I just made that up) sometimes I wanna listen to old school rap and other times I don’t! Saskatoon is far away if you go the wrong way around the world! Pizza is the perfect fruit. Broke back mountain is an unfortunate name! So is sasaphrass. Chris and Scott and Jeff need to update more often than they do! So says I!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine M said...

Seriously!!!

Does your head hurt from going in circles so fast?

From what recess of your mind fo you get these things????

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I WANT PIE!

5:59 PM

 
Blogger braderick said...

long hair gives me something to fiddle with...keeps me occupied.

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home