I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Friday, December 01, 2006

did you say 50?

i am sick. sick sucks. I had to called a man to tell him that he had $1500.00 damage to his 90 cavilere. When I sudgested he might just go buy another car instead of fixing this one,(worth $500.00 max) He asked if i would buy another Cavilere if I was him! ummmm, No. Then I called another guy and toled him that (pay atention Scott) if he givs me the go ahead to fix the altornator on his vw. i will charge him 50 hrs labout at $96 an hr to take it apart. He still hasent bought anything and it will take another 50 to put it back together! An altornator! They come off my truck in about 5 minuts! Dang! you gotta want that car bad. Any guesses if Scotty will buy one? Anyone? Scotty?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

my alternator also comes out quickly. which is handy when it is on fire.

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

UHHH NO!

9:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home