I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Friday, August 24, 2007

one day in the week of years, month!

well here we are! back in our lives. a new house, same stuff, new town, same cars, new job, old socks, and one very bad dog!
Darrell is gone to Germany, Jeff is still in Calgary, char and Rob are at a new job, Mom and Dad have a new-old house, and a new-old car. i need to buy a jeep, trailer, and some new socks so all is normal and also new! i am totally stoked to start at the church, and have a healthy terror at the same time. I am wanting to have the house in order but repairs need to be done as well as, I am tired of cardboard! So here it is folks. I am wanting you all to come visit and when you leave, take some empty cardboard with you
congrats on the baby Char!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Char's pregnant again? Every few months with her it seems. Just a regular baby factory. Glad it's looking good for you so far! Cardboard does suck and I can't come to visit. Which also sucks. There are funny German words here that you would like, works that have poop and fart connotations. You would giggle alot. There is a 'cereal called 'Cocoa Drops' that is round brown pieces and the box has a cartoon racoon sitting on top of a bowl full of them. I don't think I could try eating them even once!

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home