I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, December 31, 2007

WHY I LOVE Manitoba
When it's Christmas time in Manitoba
And the gentle breezes blow,

About sixty miles an hour And it's forty-five below.
You can tell you're in Manitoba' Cause the snow's up to your butt,
And you take a breath of Christmas air And your nostrils both freeze shut.
The weather here is wonderful, So I guess I'll hang around,
I could NEVER leave Manitoba
My feet are frozen to the ground!

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

I hope you at least made that up yourself. (PS. CHANGE THE FONT COLOR!!!!)

9:28 AM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

no post for two weeks, during which time Christmas passed, and all you have is a poem about the wonders of a winterpeg winter? not even any pictures of your family or anything? weak sauce, dude.

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home