I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, January 07, 2008

snowbank-jeep situation

last night i parked in a snow bank with my jeep. i did it because i saw a snow bank and i drive a jeep. now many of my friends would understand this without any question, however none of those friends are living in portage. My friends that live here are not so logical as to understand the snowbank-jeep situation i found myself in. now i should also tell you all that we were at the church for a youth event so many parents were droping off there kids. Now i try to talk with every parent when they drop off there kids so i am in the parking lot. people were asking if i was making some point with my parking job. they were shocked to find out that i had absolute no prior thought regarding the parking job but instead just did it cuz it looked fun

all i am sayin is there is a certain family of boys i know who would have got what was going on and never evin blinked!
that's all I'm sayin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home