I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

HOW TO START A FIGHT
There I was on my way to work ... getting into a fight was the farthest
thing from my mind ... wasn't even on the horizon ... I was in a great
mood ... and then ... I rear-ended a car.

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the
car ...
(and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed and life-stuff seems to get
funny)?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it ... he was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I look down at him and say, 'Well, which one are you then?'

. . . and that's when the fight started . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Where were you flying to? and, it is funny that you had to pay NOT to drive your car. And dwarves are funny.

3:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home