I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, April 07, 2008

how to feal 100 years old

Well, I’m back. It was 12 days of killer fun and big laughs. I spoke 4 times and had a ton of heavy conversations. I swam 2 – 3 hrs every day and hot tubbed every day. I have been in every big theme park and seen the biggest attractions California has to offer. The only way I can communicate to you the intensity of our trip is to give you the itinerary. So here goes,
March 27 get in buss and drive all day and night
March 28 drive till we stop, swim and shop, I speak for the first time, (who am I) then drive all day and
night
March 29 hit Vegas at 1am and do the strip, (loved the energy but I detest the content) then back on the
Bus till we hit a HUGE swap meet (big
Garage sale) by 9 am. Then go to Huntington Beach, and watch the world paintball
Championship! Those guys aren’t right. Hit the hotel and shower for the first time after 2 days
And nights in the bus. Then I speak for the second time. (What if heaven and hell exist?)(First
Clew that God is working through what I am saying)
March 30 staff meeting at 7am and then hit Disney land back to hotel at 1:30 pm for small group to
Discuss what I spoke about the last night. Then back to Disney, back to hotel at midnight
March 31 staff meeting at 8:45 hit Knots berry farm (roller coaster Park) or the beach or a skate board park. (Not a hard decision if you ask me) then go shopping if you want. At 10 pm I speak (what if Jesus is exactly who he Sais he is? Then what?)
April 1 Hollywood in the morning then universal studio back at 9:30 and talk about what I spoke on the
Night before (God is using what I said)
April 2 hit san diago and sea world. Then on to Tijuana Mexico. Supper and then I speak at 10: pm!
Ugggg that was a killer night (whose agenda will you live by?)
April 3 service project or back to Disneyland depending on what you want to do. Almost everyone went to project serve. Then small group to discuss what I had spoken on.
April 4 6 flags all day then on the bus to drive back all night
April 5 drive all day and night
April 6 back home where my water heater dies
ugggg

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

sounds like a fun, busy week. So, was this a youth trip? I'm guessing yes. What was the service project?

12:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More pics, I want to see some pics!!! By the way I'm glad you're back and alive and all that too!

Char

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home