I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, March 10, 2008

brandon

i drove down to Brandon today. i had lunch, bought 2 Cd's and a sanding disk. then i went to princes auto and a farm supply store. Mandy met me in Brandon (she was driving in from virden) we went and started prowling car lots, then we drove home. this was my day off. it was awesome. we had 37 teens in my basement last night! 37. we had a youth leader of mine give her testimony, after i told the lama story. it was an awesome night where teens were spell-bound by a leaders story. after every weekend, i am spent. so being in Brandon looking at bolts, music, and cars is fine by me!

just thought you should know

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

isn't looking at bolts, music, and cars always fine by you?

6:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home