I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Friday, January 18, 2008

mmmmm lunch

I went into a car/junk lot/store and said I need to buy a 15 passenger van. They said don’t have any. I said then how bout a suburban? They said don’t have any. I said I need a big people mover of some sort. They said how about a handy van. They took me out and we got into a ford shorty bus. They said because I was using it for a church thing they would rub 2 grand off the price. I said it didn’t seat enough people. They said yes but it will have a place to put the wheelchairs. I said I don’t have any wheelchair kids. They said we could sell you a log splitter …………. Ok that might have been insensitive but I can afford to be bad cuz Rob is my brother-in-law and he balances the scales. Anyway they didn’t have a people mover for me so instead I bought a utility trailer from them. It is the back of a ranger pickup. (Scotties old black truck) I licensed it today. So here is some math for Scotty. I paid 18 dollars for a year license and 24 dollars in tax. I am not sure what the tax is on but it seemed odd. However now I have the back of a truck and it is ready to go. Actually the lights don’t work but if you know me at all ……………. THAT IS THE BEST POSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPNED!!!!! I love electrical problems. IM GONNA GET YOU DUMB WIRING ISSUES!

Then I had lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home