I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

a little about me

[A is for age:] 26 for another 2 months
[B is for booze of choice:] nope
[C is for career:] Youth Pastor.
[D is for your dad's name:] Peter
E is for essential items to bring to a party:] diat pepsi
[F is for favourite song at the moment:]
[G is for favourite game:] scarring Lorrain
[H is for hometown:] Calgary
[I is for instruments you played:] Guitar. tuba recorder all very badly
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] Me grandads strawberry jam.
[K is for kids?] Peter William (Pdub)
[L is for living arrangements:] my house with my fam. and my dog....... anyone want a dog?
[M is for mom's name:] Sharon
[N is for name of your crush :] Mandy
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] lots with youth none for me!
[P is for phobias:] nope
[Q is for quotes you like:] The gene pool could use a little chlorine!
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] 8 with mandy!
[S is for sexual preference:] heh
[T is for time you wake up:] Generally, 7-8 am.
[U is for underwear:] everyday!
[V is for vegetable you love:] q-cumber
[W is for worst habit:] Im perfact in every way!
[X is for x-rays you've had:] i remember having them but i dont know for what!
[Y is for yummy food you make:] meatloaf
[Z is for zodiac sign:] that is the little contraption they use to clean hocky rinks, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

I said tomatoes to bug you!

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home