I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

too stinky hot!

It’s hot! So hot! I hate hot. I would rather it never get above 15 degrease. We could all live in total comfort and never need to drink more than our own body weight. See, it would be nice. Also it would end war! And stop world hunger. Cuz watermelon would be eaten when we got tired of drinking! Today I made contact with a girl that the youth group lost contact with one year ago to the day. We had a mission’s trip she was on and when we landed she climbed into her moms van and moved to BC. It was good to talk to her again.
Did you know that you can buy 100 ft. of rope for under $20.00? You can! We used it for the start of youth in the park last night. We did the amazing race. We have done that before but this time was 3 yrs later. It went well enough. We had a few things not go perfectly but nothing terminal. It was fun. I sat in my truck and got pulled around. Then we chilled for a while. It was fun. Then we came home. Darrell road with me cuz his car puked antifreeze all over the place. It was so flippin hot all day. Toooooo hot. It was an albatross all day. I perspired a tad. (Rice was growing on my chest) on another note I saw char and robs new house two days ago. It is beautiful. Makes me want to move in and have a party. Except it is too hot! How’s that for rambling?

2 Comments:

Blogger Corndog said...

Rice is the staple food in many people's diets... Since it grows on you, and gets it's nutrients from you... the question is "Is that cannobolism?"

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

don't eat staples

4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home