I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

i have been trying to put my backyard back together after a building project. it is full of bits and peaces, but i have also been cleaning up years of other peoples garbage. here is the picture. rake, rake, rake, pick up and bag. rake rake rake, pick up and bag. rake rake ................. "HEY, here is the ground!" i have taken 4 trailer loads to the dump and we haven't Evin scratched the surface. we have big trash here people.
every one come here and pick up trash.
remember, i helped you move.
(Chris, quit moving)
(Jeff quit moving other people, and roping me in cuz i have a truck, and then going to work and making me do all the work)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I moved to Germany, and you didn't have to carry a single box. Aren't I a nice guy?

10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate moving...

I also hate the bad taste I have in my mouth right now...

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home