I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i bought the soundtrack for "walk the line." I like it. i also like that some of the songs are sung bu other people than jonny cash.
i got some bad news today. yet another friend has anounced that they are an alcohalic. he is only 23 and now has an addiction to this "fun juce" that seemes content to destroy people where ever it is found! This is a guy who "only" drank socially and now he is in A.A. I wonder when we will learn that alcohal kills! it kills people it kills relationships. it kills lives and yet we still drink "only once in a while!" We as men and wimon of God need to realise that this represents SO much pain in peoples lives. It causes people to spend the rest of there lives with scares that they do not need. (if one person even tryes the arguement that drink dosent hurt people, miss use of drink hurts people, I will ........................ Well I dont exactly know what i will do but you wont like it! that is fursure) we have spent so much time arguing that the bibls doesnot say to not drink and we have totally neglected the fact that God says that we only have 2 options, #1 slave to Godlyness, #2 slave to wikedness! Slave! as in no choice! totally slave means a dominated person, or a person forsed to work AS IN ABSOULTLY NO PICKIN CHOICE! we must RUN in a direction we are a SLAVE to it! fence sitters do NOT exist th this joy juce causes problems with your NEVER ENDING persuit of HOLYNESS, then you ABSOUTLY HONKING MUST MUST MUST MUST avoide it at ALL costs! what is so hard about that? If this causes you problems then your focus can NOT be on Godlyness because this is not something that is glorifing to God! Come on people this is cercular logic. so here it is for me and hopefully for you. Not one drop, Not ever!
how many people do you think I pissed off with this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

Drinking isn't a problem for me...

But if seeing or hearing about me drinking is a problem for anyone else then I can't do it ever.

I made that mistake with Darcy once and I won't do it again.

8:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home