I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, December 29, 2008

slosh slosh, chug chug woooowoooo, blub blub blub,


came home from a great Christmas to find water ALL (and i mean ALL) over the basement carpet. $850.00 dollars later, hrs of water cleanup, with much more cleanup to come,all of this equals ... 1 new water heater! on an unrelated note, i had the awesome opportunity to build my son a train out of a water heater box!

now for a hot bath ........



4 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Sucky deal with the whole 'busted water heater flooded the house' thing, but the train is awesome!

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Ouch. We've flooded our basement a few times, but we don't have the carpet to deal with. Sorry, man. Nice train.

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

blog!

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Justin said...

Peter, Nice pics
My name is Justin Deweese and I am a Professional Speaker and a Church Planter from Chattanooga, TN. I love Jesus and love to communicate His Word. If you need someone to speak in a relevant, engaging, funny, life changing way to your students and encourage them in God’s Word, I would love the opportunity. I would love to attend a D-Now, summer camp or any other event you may have. Check out www.justindeweese.com and you can listen to an audio or video message. God bless and Happy New Year. Nice Blog.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home