I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

top 10 reasons why there are socks!

today i put a new battery in a cavalier, in -40, outside!!, today i chipped my way through well packed snow, like, real packed snow. under it was my sidewalk. way under it. it was -40, then i had a bath

i also have been doing prep work for the Christmas Gala. i had been hoping for 40 teens, i actually sold 95tickets! cool! crap! all at the same time.

BRING IT ON! I LOVE THE PAIN!

also, i had very little sleep last night so this may be scrambled.
this is a picture of a zit

1 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

that zit actually made me so grossed out i had trouble hitting the 'comments' link, and that meant I had to look at it longer... so so so very gross.

5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home