I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Why the world it the way it is!!

I once had a 1984 ford f150. and it was good.
I once had a door handle on the 1984 ford f150 and it was good.
I once had a 1981 ford f150 and it was good
I once had a door handle on a 1981 ford f150 and it was good
I once had a 1995 ford f150 and it is good
I once had a door handle on a 1995 ford f150 and it was good
This is where the rap breaks down, it gets real intense, no one makes a sound…I have snapped off the door handle off, on (off on heh)the 1984, 1981, and the 1995. they all break at exactly the same place and the same way. Right when you totally need to get out of the truck! (well no kidding, because Im not an Ulrikson, I never touch the handle if Im not trying to get out of the truck!) I want ford to fix the dadblasted problem so it doesn’t happen anymore. I guess they did. They totally redesigned the truck. Good for them. My brother-in-law, just bought a brand new ford f150 4x4. it is wikkidsweet. I want one!
Oh well, at least it aint a Chevy.
Ps. Did you know that wrappers delight by suggarhill gang is 15 minutes long? Go check it out.
Honorable mention…. Family guy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

See, the problem here is that you are very hard on door handles because of a rage that has built up inside of you. You need to release your mayonnaise jar of hate...

9:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually the problem is that the truck is purple and had a pink racing stripe down the side. The pink stripe is apparently gone now but the residue of the concept of "pink" on a truck is still very much present. And also, the truck before that was baby blue. Neither very typical colors for a truck and now it has a complex which manifests itself in the handle breaking at the same spot.

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home