I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

but i have both to ride so its all good

Dec 31/08, a quick conversation with a friend sounds like this.


me- i got a little skidoo! I'm going to fix it up and ride it
him- cool, how big is it?
me- just a little guy, a 250. but it will be fun for my son to ride on
him- oh yea, i have a little one sitting a20 minute drive from here.
me- really? lets go get it man, we could ride together.
him- i don't have a trailer or a truck to pull it with, i need to borrow yours.
me- not evin a problem, when do we go
him- howzabout Friday
me- lets rock this thing! this is going to be awesome. so, this is a little guy like mine?
him- oh yea, just a weeny guy hardly even a sled.
me- so you are telling me that you have a 250, little weeny skidoo that is like mine?
him- oh yes, just a little wispy fart of a sled.
me- so we both have the same understanding. we each have a weeny teeny sled
him- yup, fursure dude, just a little stinker!



So this is what i have a late 60's 250 elan sled















and this is what he brought home.



his is a 1989 Arctic cat 440

not Evin close to the same thing. just look at the size difference it the above picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Well, 440 and 250 are both three digit numbers, and both have two skis and the tread thing on the back. I can see how he got confused.

1:48 AM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

He's probably thinking in terms of the racing skidoos, or something huge like that, in which case his is, indeed, tiny. But don't worry. Yours is smaller! (Heh! Boy could that comment be taken the wrong way!)

By the way, my verification word is panspit. Not making that up.

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home