I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It has the body that rocks the party!!

but it is all good because i rebuilt the carb for $10.00 and then poured gas in it, yanked the cord and ............ well actually, nothing happened, but after 3 or 4 pulls, SHE STARTED she idled and she did all the things a skidoo is supposed to do! i sealed a leaky gas tank and rewired the grounds for the lights. put new fuel lines and fuel filters on it. now i need to install the gas tank, and hood. then ride it !!! and her name shall be .......................... Sally!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

good name

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

Sally forth!

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

My boys would love it. I think that Avery has a crush on Sally (from Cars).

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home