I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

time keeps ticking and keeps on ticking, yea, time it ticking away!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

THINGS I WANT TO DO/SEE BEFORE I DIE
1. See a NASCAR race
2. See the concentration camps of ww2
3. See/meet DC.Talk
4. Go to Australia
5. Buy a NEW mustang
6. Get a tattoo…..maybe
7. Graduate college. STOP LAUGHING!

THINGS I CAN NOT DO
1. Keep things organized for a prolonged period of time.
2. Understand vegetarians (THERE JUST ANIMALS)
3. Sing worth 2 hoots
4. Endorse Chevy.
5. Keep track of all the places hair grows..
6. Drive a caviler
7. Eat tomatoes

BOOKS AND MOVIES I LOVE
1. All quiet on the western front.
2. Old yeller.
3. Barber shop
4. Star trek (all)
5. Thin red line
6. The aviator.
7. Matrix trilogy

THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. "hey HEY
2. "I hate school
3. Oh yea!
4. "wanna party?
5. wikkidcool
6. I want sustenance
7. I got a car for you!

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I am really kind of... big
2. I am a daddy.
3. I like cars.
4. I like music
5.i hate school.
6. I have a wife.
7. I hate Chevy.



what has changed in 3 years and 10 days?


THINGS I WANT TO DO/SEE BEFORE I DIE

3 and 6 (no longer care)

THINGS I CAN NOT DO

4 and 5 (chev has changed, kinda, and hair only grows in one spot! My body) BOOKS AND MOVIES I LOVE

3 to 6 to 7 (what can I say, I’m fickle) THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

1 to 2 to 4 to 6 to 7 (vocab serves me i do not serve vocab) THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME

5 and 7 (there are many things more interesting about me than that nonsense) And there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home