I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Friday, January 30, 2009

259 posts and counting!

it occurred to me today that the web address of my blog might not be representative of my life anymore. i started this blog in June 2005 and at the time picked an address that would be something i remembered. i am usually sure of what cars i own (although i have been known to try to get into a used-to-own) so i looked outside and found two fords and a dodge. thus the address is born! as i was walking downstairs from tucking my boy in today, i was trying to remember what cars were the two fords and a dodge. i believe they were a ford tempo, a ford mustang and a dodge durango. if that is wrong it could have been a mustang, durango and a 1987 f150. or it could be a ford mustang dodge durango or a 1995 f150. now none of this means anything now. my automotive world has been turned upside down on me. very cool! so i have been thinking that my address should represent my life as it is now. so from this point on, please go to my new blog address
threedodgesonerentedtheothertwoownedonetoyotaandamustang
thatisntliscencedbutisstillrad.blogspot.com!




just kidding, that its way to long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home