I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Sunday, January 25, 2009






kersmmmmmmmmmmmash! that is what a Sunfire (cavalier) sounds like when it rams a dodge Durango on purpose! "dude, don't call the cops" is what the drunk man with only one leg says! "ummm, i kinda have to sir" is what I say, "YOU CANT KEEP ME HERE AGAINST MY WILL" screams the drunk man. "i will claim this as a hit and run"says I! "Man, I will pay for the damages" says the drunk man.
oooh, look at that, the drunk, one leg'd, man is running (sorta) from the cops! the police are faster! and now the drunk man is being carried to the cop car.
he is being held on 7 criminal charges! I have a smashed truck high centered on a snow bank! actually, i don't. the tow trucks took both cars to the smashed car lot! i made friends with 2 cops and 2 tow truck drivers.


how was your night?

2 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Dude! That totally sucks. Is it totalled? Don't tell me, I'll talk to you tomorrow. At least no one was hurt. The Dodge doesn't look too terribly damaged.

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Wow. I assume, since you were getting Darrell to tell me to punch myself in the mouth, that you are fine. I know you were looking to get rid of the Durango, but I don't think this is what you had in mind....

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home