I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my son is in the tub and calling me, he is playing with "stick on the side of the tub" toys. we have had supper. my wife is across from me reading some thick book with pictures of carvings on the cover. i am home for 1 hr already and my dog is at my feet. actually she is at my feet and at the rest of the couch. she is a long dog. i have had a good day at work today, got to talk to a mom with a new 18 yr old son and give her a few tools to help her other kids understand there brother entering into adulthood! well zitty adult hood but adulthood none the less. i have my week of work set out ahead of me. it is a good week. my office is colder than a reception for George w. but it is all good, i own a coat. i am preparing to teach 3 bible classes over the next 3 weeks, they are all on Romans. my wife is pregnant, healthy, and has slippers on. we had a new couple join our house church last night. ll cool j is ringing in my ears. i am full, warm, Fed, and have a hotrod in the garage waiting for the snow to melt

i like life!

2 Comments:

Blogger Monty P said...

Yeah, life is good. Enjoy every minute of it.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

sounds like things are going well for you. didja ever think you we be the picture of domestic bliss?

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home