I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

much splashing

i went to bed at midnight because i couldn't stay awake any longer. i had been hoping that the condense of my stomach would move in some direction. it is an odd mental space to be in, actually wanting to barf. i would have been ecstatic to have explosive diarrhea, but by midnight i was sure that puking would have been sweet relief. for some reason my body had decided to reject the very notion of digestion. it would seem that everything i had put in my body remained. now this was mostly water but not all! i know this because at 3am i spread it all over the entire upstairs floor from my bedroom to the bathroom! i didn't know a stomach could hold that much. my awesome wife cleaned it all up as i stood in the shower with my undies on (i ain't the brightest dude right after i wake up!) then i went to bed feeling much better! today it has been lazy and easy. no more barfing but i am working some stuff out of my system with alarming speed and regularity.

also, the durango is a wright off! TIME FOR A NEW CAR!!!


now go here and listen

6 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Dude, that sucks and is so very gross.
Today, I pooed and then after I was done I started wiping and then I had to poo a little more. And then I was wiping and I suddenly had to poo a little more.
That too was gross.

8:34 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Nasty. Thanks for sharing!

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Darrell Sarafinchan said...

My verification word is tumings. Wow that seems too fitting here. At least for Mandy for she had to deal with your tumings. I am not sure if it is a word or if it is what it means but that is funny to me.

3 things I have learned from reading your blog today:

1. Mandy is a trooper!
2. God sure takes care of you guys
3. Read at your own risk... you should have a disclaimer!

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

Mine has a disclaimer!

ingla

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

Did I mention you are gross. Now go buy a new car and tell us what it is. And don't name it Eddy or Freddie.

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

still Gah-ross. Now go on MSN so I have someone to chat with!

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home