I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

10 things you didnt know

learned these today at a movie theater i was doing stuff at.
#1 the screen at an imax is $15,000
#2 the screen is full of tiny slits
#3 the screen (both imax and regular) is leather
#4 the store room in a theater is full of former employees phone numbers (it makes you unlucky not to)
#5 movie posters can not be soled but can be given away
#6 people are slobs at movies
#7 movie posters get stacked in back rooms and totally forgotten about
#8 when you have more than 3000 posters, they get heavy and very flat
#9 Disney posters can not be soled or given away, they must be kept or destroyed
#10 i have several hundred very rair posters that are illegal to sell!

i learned all of this at the theater today, Scotty counted stuff at his job!

3 Comments:

Blogger Papa Scott said...

Boy did I count things!

imalybay

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

I have always kind of wanted to work at a movie theatre. Not if I was relying on it for my very survival, but something part time, when I was financially independent. I think it would be interesting.

5:35 PM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Ah, but did Scott count accurately or creatively? Can't trust these corporate types.

Can I buy a poster from you?

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home