I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I was asked a question that had me thinking last night. i was asked to tell a group of people something about my hands, this was to let the group of people know something they did not already know about me. it was hard to do not because i couldn't think of anything but because my hands (or the things they remind me of) are very personal. hmmmm. didn't see that coming. my hands represent an awful lot to me. didn't know that ether. learning stuff everyday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monty P said...

Now I'm going to be up all night thinking. Thanks! :D

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

That's an interesting question. I like that.
My verification word is 'eying'

6:32 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

I stared at my hands for awhile and then I realised that I felt like a stoner and stopped.

tedrie

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home