I am a youth pastor and a car guy I love God and my wife and 2 rad sons.

Monday, March 16, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

we have a couch that has a broken support piece. it has been broken for as long as we have owned it and plans call for more ignoring. today i learned that if you lie down on it with your head farthest from the fire place, (take that Chris and Jeff who has never been at my house) your bum sinks down into the lower part and the strong support piece supports your back. this translates to an AWESOME SNOOZE! lots of back support right where you need it. i am refreshed and my back feels great! yea snoozes! everyone go have one right now!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

since I am reading this just before I go to bed, I do believe I will have a snooze.
Also, letting Mandy know I'm prayin' for you guys and her family, that this moment of bittersweetness would fall heavier on the sweet side.

10:23 PM

 
Blogger Papa Scott said...

need sleep now

meging

10:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW that couch - love it - have had some good snoozes there too

6:39 AM

 
Blogger Monty P said...

Am so bitter that you guys have the perfect couch and I don't. I remember lots of good snoozes on your couch at 6th avenue, when I should have been at school.

By the way, for the record we tried to come to your house, but you guys were on vacation the same time we were. Sigh.

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home